Saturday, September 27, 2008

Honey and cinnamon acne remedy

« ...• Wash your face gently. Harsh washing of the skin can leave your skin dry and irritated which can increase acne flare ups. Lightly wash your skin with a mild cleanser containing glycolic acid which helps control excess oil....
...Skin that looks beautiful and is healthy can be ensured by getting removed the scars left behind by acne. A number of products for acne scar removal are accessible at present. Those who have suffered or are suffering from acne do not have to contend with such scars permanently any more. The scars generally result from cases of acne that are rather severe in nature, although milder cases might also result in a certain degree of scarring....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: how to get rid of acne scarring, how do i treat acne by any home remedy, types of acne antibiotics

No comments: