Monday, June 2, 2008

Face,back,and chest acne treatment and over the counter back acne treatment

For some people, this can be a very effective way in controlling or eliminating their acne. A healthy, balanced diet increases the well being of a person, strengthening the immune system. This may in turn result in a healthier skin.
So you want to avoid certain foods to get clearer skin. Another great way is to start giving your body the nutrients that it needs. Doing this will make you healthier and give your body the nutrients needed to reduce acne. You can do this by having more fruits and vegetables. Taking supplements is also a good way to get nutrients. However, always opt for the whole food with the nutrients than the supplement whenever possible.
Back when I was suffering from acne (and a loss of self-esteem) I basically turned myself into a human guinea pig of sorts...I wasn't a big believer of drugs, but I attempted every possible dietary measure, vitamin pill, herb, oil, and some other stuff I won't mention here, to rid myself of acne.
nnstilyneologis.blogspot.com
tags: tea tree oil to prevent acne breakouts, good moisturizer to use for mild acne, how to get rid of acne scars on your back

No comments: